I thought you might like some ideas for dropping love bombs.
- Pitch a sign on their lawn for all their neighbours to see.
- Slip a tip to the local barrista to read your love bomb out loud when they call your person’s name.* Wouldn’t it be great to hear – “Jeff your latte is ready ~ and Diane loves you for being a wonderful listener.”
- Write it in chalk on the sidewalk. Or somewhere else conspicuous.
- Say it in a foreign language. Then they have to figure out what you said.
- Hide notes in places you know they’ll find. One person chose a neat freak – so she wrote a love bomb on a piece of paper and threw it in the backseat of her car, knowing she’d have to pick it up.
- Get different co-workers to say it to them throughout the day.*
- Text it. Pin it. Facebook it. Email it. Phone it in. Say it in person.
- Post a note in a shop window (or several) in their neighbourhood.*
- Write it on your body. Write it on their body.
- Just Do It!
And however you do it – Have FUN!
*Include others. Even strangers. You’ll be amazed how willing people are to help spread the love.
Want more?Sign up for my free e-book, A Taste of Pleasure